Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you need to work from home?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:44 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 92 Total Views

My name is Tally and I am a wife and mother of 5 children  . After working out of the home for  the first two and a half years of  my first, my Alexa, I realized that it was not what was best for her and that I needed to be home with her, raising her myself, and instilling into her the values that are close to my heart.

I knew that financially it would be a sacrifice, but it was so important to me. I made the decision, and have been home with her , and her since then added siblings for the last 15 years.

I never regretted that decision. I have had the privilege of  enjoying time with  my children and creating strong relationships in our home.   I really know my children, even my teenagers.   That's huge to me.

Financially, it's been difficult for us, more so in the last few years. I decided to look for a way to earn some extra money from home, and after finding so many scams, I did not think it was possible. 

I did find some home based businesses that were legit,  but they required inventory investments that were just too risky for me.  I gave one of those businesses a try for a couple of years, but it only cost me money. I made very little in return.

Then, quite accidentally, while searching for some books on a website, I bumped into an ad for Work At Home United. Skeptical, I asked for the information and was given the opportunity to listen to  a Business Overview Call, where I learned all the details of this awesome company.  They have been in business for over 23 years, and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.

Now I am actually able to earn an income from my home and still enjoy being home  with my children.

There's No large investment. No inventory. No placing orders and delivering products to customers.

If you are looking to work from home, you owe it to yourself to find out about this company.

go to my website : 

I will contact you at your convenience if you'd like to know more. The information is free and you might just find the right "work at home" for you.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)