Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you reading?

Posted by on May. 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

Is there a book out there that you feel everyone should read?  How is it helping you?

Let us know so we can all read it too!

Sabrina M Bowen
Regonal Sales Director, Ameriplan
SBowen101@ameriplan.net
724-258-6919

Want to work at home?  www.DailyPayFromHome.com
Daily Pay, Free Benefits, 401K, AD&D insurance and LOTS MORE!!
Plus get a FREE Gift just for joining!

Need Benefits?
  Get benefits for your entire family and earn $300 in FREE GAS at the same time!  These benefits pay for themselves!  Just $19.95 for Dental, Vision, Chiropractics and Prescription!  (other plans available!) 
http://www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com/

Learn about home businesses, make friends and grow your business...
Group Owner:  Working From Home, Changing Lives

The only way you can FAIL, is to NOT TRY!

by on May. 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SabrinaMBowen
by Group Owner on May. 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I am currently reading "Sales Prospecting For Dummies" this book is great! It's been teaching me how to use free leads, talk to strangers and how to focus my presentation to fit the needs of my prospect!

I would also recommend "Build it Big" and "More Build it Big" Both are endorsed by the Direct Selling Women's Alliance and both are great. They will teach you how to turn your kids in to employees, talk to other women and how to balance your business and you life... Very Good!

Sabrina M Bowen

AloeMom
by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I'm currently reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" I recommend that everyone reads that book, (with business or without).

And, I'm always reading Network Marketing for Dummies.. I always have it at hand and I use it mostly like a reference guide.

Kari126
by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I am currently reading Success Is an Inside Job.  It is teaching me how to believe in myself and that the outside world doesn't need to have a negative influence on me.

Thanks for ideas on my next books also.

Kari

DogsMom
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I have pulled from library and am about to begin Facebook Era,  Facebook Marketing,  and The New Influencers.

HealthierCoffee
by on Apr. 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I am currently reading 'The Power of Women United".  It is an amazing book, and I recomend it to all women.

reading

Jet

businesswoman01
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I'm reading "Think and Grow Rich" and I'm loving it.

businesswoman01
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I started reading this book too but haven't finished it. I really need to get back into it. I was really a good read.

OHFitMom
by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Put Your Dreams To The Test by John Maxwell.  Have you ever had a dream?  You know that most people sit there and dream while other people take action?

I started my Fitness Business, FitnessTEC in 1999.  I wanted to be self employed.  That has worked well for me.  Now I am ready to branch out and I am starting another Fitness Business in 3 weeks. 

My dream is to live in a warmer climate 1/2 of the year or at least take a long vacation away from the cold.  I believe that it will come true for 2011.

You can't go wrong with this book.  You will love it!

Helping people to look and feel their best.

Donna Susor, Independent Arbonne Consultant

donnasusor.myarbonne.com, (419) 297-3778

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)