Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Operation Promised Land

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

What if I told you that there was a way to make 1000 a week by positioning yourself and bringing 2 people with you. I have joined a buying group. Operation Promised land is a group of people that are positioning people to receive money by buying products. If you are familiar with network marketing you will understand that you have to get people under you ordering product to receive a commissions. Many times we get a few people to see the vision but they fail to find people that see the same thing.

Operation Promised Land is a pool of people who are strategically placed so everyone wins. There is not “that is my person” we all bring people to help replenish the pool of people. This way everyone wins. I would rather have a piece of the pie than no pie at all.

I have tried to do it on my own and have made some success but not like I am now. True I may not be at the top but I am making money by bringing 2 people to the pool. I only had to bring 2…. But I choose to help others by inviting you to join in and experience financial freedom……

Would you like to make $1000 to $3000 a week? Check out my link, watch the video and register for more information! http://www.bring2help2.com/opl/operationpromisedland/

by on May. 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)