Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Game Alert! Win Prizes!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM
  • 0 Replies

Your wish is our command!  By your request, we've launched a brand new scavenger hunt game called My Mother's Day Wish Basket.

We've hidden a bunch of fun Mother's Day gifts on other player's profiles.  Find and collect all 25 gifts to make a complete (and fantastic) basket.  Once you have completed a basket, you can start a new one, earn more points and move up levels. 

Sounds simple, right?  Well, we might have added a few twists and turns this time to keep it lively for all you scavenger hunt pros out there.

And to sweeten the deal, we're giving away 8 fabulous gift baskets filled with fun things every mom needs to have a wonderful day!  The more you play My Mother's Day Wish Basket, the greater your chance of winning.  There will be four weekly drawings so make sure to come back and play every day up until Mother's Day, Sunday, May 10.* 

Download My Mother's Day Wish Basket and start playing today!

>>> The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts April 14, 2009 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends May 10, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. ET. A click on the Start Looking/Keeping Looking button in the My Mother's Day Wish Basket game counts as an entry. Limit 10 clicks/entries per day, per member and per email address. Two winners will be selected in each weekly drawing for a total of eight (8) winners. Open to US and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), 16 years and older who are CafeMom members. Vid where prohibited. Click here to view Official Rules.

by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN