Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Gift

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 3:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

You all want to see the baby shower gift I was working on right?  Take a gander  (isn't being online funny?  I would never ever in real life utter the word "gander" in conversation lol)

My friend asked me a few weeks ago if I could make those little mitten things that you put on babies hands to keep them from scratching themselves because she couldn't find any she liked.  I used that as my starting point and took it from there.  Final gift includes the mittens (made up the pattern all by myself - go me!) and a matching hat, along with a couple of altered onesies.  The P is for Payton and the other one is a rocket ship.  I have details photos but I'll post those on the blog later.  Think she'll like it?

by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BekaLynn
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Those are great

ThinknPinkMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Super adorable! I love it all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThinknPinkMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM
Oh and yes it is funny for just that type of thing. I type things I wouldn't normally say. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtokids
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:56 AM

Wow!!! I love them! Your talent amazes me!!

522_angel
by Rockin' Idea Giver on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Thanks ladies!  I was a bit concerned that the color combo might be too bright for her but it went over really well.  I even had one of the older women who obviously had some crochet experience come up to me and ask questions about how I had done the hat :)

Scrappinmomof3
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Love it all Alayna! I am sure the mom did too! He is gonna be a cutie rockin' it all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)