Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another new baby

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 3:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

It's been quite the epidemic of new babies around here (meaning in my neighborhood - the count is now at 8 under 6 months old).  The last of the bunch was born on Christmas Eve (5 weeks early!) and I got to see her for the first time today - so cute and so tiny!  I get to take newborn photos of her as soon as the jaundice goes away :)

As I spent some time working on the gift for her this week I thought I'd share.   Car seat tent/nursing cover and monograme onesie

And these are the wooden letters in her room.  I believe I mentioned I was helping my friend with them a few weeks ago.  She's not crafty and was pretty happy with it.

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BekaLynn
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 4:55 PM

So first I though you were telling us you were having a baby.

Those are super cute though.  Way to be crafty

autumns_mom22
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Lol I thought the same thing at first. I love it all!! Especially the letters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
522_angel
by Rockin' Idea Giver on Dec. 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Haha sorry I didn't realize until after I posted that it said new baby instead of new baby gift. No babies being announced here. We are finished with that part
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ThinknPinkMom
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Wow!! It's like you were talking about my cousins new baby girl. Born Christmas Eve 5 weeks early, battling jaundice. She is precious. I have pics of Landon holding her on my fb. Love the stuff you made for her and the letters are adorable. :) Can't wait to see the pics!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtokids
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2011 at 10:13 AM

you did a fantastic job with all the gifts!  Absolutely beautiful.  Tell me about your letters.. wood that your purchased?

522_angel
by Rockin' Idea Giver on Dec. 30, 2011 at 1:24 PM
I was getting fashbacks of kaitlyns birth - 5 weeks early but perfect, the husband deployed for most of the pregnancy (though unlike sam my friends husband got back before the birth). But kate was even smaller-unbelievable looking back.
Yep the letters were wood ones from hobby lobby (caught on a 50% off sale). Painted the edges brown then modgepodged scrapbook paper on the front and embellished
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)