Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm New

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 332 Total Views

Hi Everyone I'm new to this group. I am orginally from California but I have lived here in the Phoenix area for about 3 years now.

My Name is Harmony, I live on the West Side of Phoenix off the 101 and Indian School, I have (1) 10 year old daughter,  I have been married for almost 4 years now.

My hubby works for Dish Network, and I am a photographer. We attend Faith Harvest Four Square Church in Avondale Arizona. My hubby serves on the worship team, and I serve in the Kids ministry department.

Thats pretty much our life....

I joined this group because I wanted to meet more moms in the area. I had a very close net group of friends in California, and since moving here I haven't had that and I miss that so much. I thought maybe if I joined this group and got a know a few cool ladies I could make more friends.

To me friends are family we choose, they are there for each other when one or the other needs something, they laugh with you, they cry with you...and celebrate eachothers victories in life!

Well thats about it!!! Can't wait to meet some you great ladies!

I am Harmony...I am Happily Married to the Man of my dreams, I am a disposal diaper mom, I don't believe nursing a child after 1 year is Natural or healthy for the child, I front face my child at 1 year. I believe in Spanking my child when need be, I believe is feeding my child whatever she wants to eat. I believe in God with all my heart a Soul and I would follow God to the ends of the earth, I limit my child's time infront of the TV and Video Games, I believe kids belong outside playing, and being kids.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)