Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to all new members to our Native mom lodge here at cafemom. Thank you for joining and do make yourself at home here.
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 1:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
hiswifey0725
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Hello thank you for adding me to the group...I am four part Indian Cherokee Sioux Black foot and Chakta (sp?) I am looking forward to learning about my heritage.

Kaitlyn2
by Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Hi my name is Katy. I'm from Wisconsin. I have 2 kids. my youngest is Potawatomi and so is his dad and we have another baby on the way, due in July. and hoping to make friends and learn more about the Potawatomi culture. thank you for letting me join your group. and i'm looking for to making new friends here.

momabearx2010x3
by New Member on Jan. 8, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Trying to find my ancestors in the Dawes Rolls is a daunting task.  No luck so far!!  May not be able to prove it, but I know I am part Cherokee and part Choctaw.  Anyway its fun to try and prove it even if I cant! God Bless everyone!

chunkyhoney78
by Member on Jan. 13, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Hi I'm Kat I am the mother to 3 wonderful boys 14, 13, and 6 months old. I'm a SAHM hoping to become a WAHM. I grew up in sunny south Florida and now live in south Dakota. I will said omg I am so a Florida girl lol I hate to drive in the snow.  I am 1/2 Cherokee, 1/4 Shawnee, Irish, and German. My 2 older boys are 1/2 puertorican and my mix. My youngest little 1 is 1/2 Sioux and my mix. I'm looking forward to meet new people message me if you would like.

annie610
by on May. 8, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Hello, My name is Annie, my mother and her entire family are full blooded Cherokee. My dad was only 1/2 Cherokee on his fathers side, I have 2 beautiful daughters, and 2 beautiful grand babies. A little girl named Abby 2 years old and a 7 week old grandson. Thank you so much for letting me join your group:)

CarolJean65
by New Member on May. 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Hello,  Redheart.

My name is Carol Castellano, my maiden names are Brown for father and Whitefoot-Yoke for mother and grandmother. I am a Yakama Native from Toppenish WA. I have 6 sons and 3 daughters and 4 grandsons and 1 granddaughter and numerous adopted sons and daughters and grand children and children.  I am so glad I found this group. I always wanted to have a group to belong to. There was always these date sites but not no sister, mother group to belong to. I hope I can bring something to our group. And I am glad to meet  you. carol jean

MamaCandy79
by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Hi! my name is Candy,and I am 32yrs-old.my husband and I have been married for 10 wonderful years.we have two amazing boys,ages 9 and almost 6.we live in a small town in North Carolina.I am cherokee indian,but I am also german, irish, dutch and welsh.my husband says that I am very well mixed.it is important to me to learn more about my cherokee heritage.I am hoping to make some new friends.

anagalia011
by on Sep. 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM

l am Anagalia mother of 2 son's with a 17 years age difference.  I have 2 grand kids.  l am Cherokee and Shawnee.  I am part American Native Indian.  I am also German Jew.  l always say what a mixture lol.  Thank you for accepting me in your group.

cataleyasmommy
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Charmayne and I am of Cherokee/Black/White descent. I am pregnant with my first children [girl & boy] && I would like them to know more about their culture. Since my grandmother was full Cherokee, I never got to meet people because she passed away before I was born. Hopefully one day I will meet them and get to expand my knowledge.
timsmama
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2011 at 3:56 AM

My name is Shayla, I'm Kalapuya, my son is Kalapuya, Nisqually, Cowlitz, and Lakota, all nations baby ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)