Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BABIES.....

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 8:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 799 Total Views
A baby changes your life, Multiples flip your life upside down!
by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
viviana
by on Feb. 8, 2007 at 9:20 AM
they really do, mine are 13 and teenage is a complete trial of your pacience and understanding, i dont remember having such an attitude when i was there age, i mean there is so much going on i dont know what to do sometimes. multiples are trully a blessing but is very hard work!!!!!!Wink
twinsmom23
by on Feb. 8, 2007 at 10:46 PM
That is an understatement!!!! My husband tried to warn me how much our lives would change. (He has two older kids) It is definately something you cannot explain to anyone. It is so different, it's unexplainable!
girlsx3
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2007 at 8:48 AM
boy isn't that the truth - I always thought having my first daughter was so easy - well then I found out we were having twins - whole different ball game :) but I wouldn't trade it for anything :)
sarah
A-TeamMom
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2007 at 6:37 PM
People ask me "is it hard wiuth twins?"  I tell them, "Honestly, I don't know any different."  Seriously, if I only had one and someone asked me if being a mom was hard, I'd say it's certainly challenging.  Same with the twins... it's challenging, but I wouldn't give one up to make my life any easier.
mom2chasechance
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2007 at 1:13 AM
Ya know people would ask me all the time "How do you do it?" and of course I would say "I just do it it's natural to me."  and they would say something like "I just don't know if I could do it."  My response always was well it ain't about rather you can or can't YOU HAVE TO.  And to be quite honest I found that it was easier taking care of my boys than my singleton daughter. 
mae0304
by on Mar. 30, 2007 at 9:10 AM

by mom2chasechance on Mar. 13, 2007 at 1:13 AM

Ya know people would ask me all the time "How do you do it?" and of course I would say "I just do it it's natural to me."  and they would say something like "I just don't know if I could do it."  My response always was well it ain't about rather you can or can't YOU HAVE TO.  And to be quite honest I found that it was easier taking care of my boys than my singleton daughter. 

yeah my friends say the same thing 2 me and I always tell you have 2 and yeah I found it was easier taking care of the twins.
thumpdopey
by New Member on Aug. 28, 2007 at 3:07 AM
yes having twins does turn your world upside down but I won't give it up for nothing no matter ho whard it is. I get people asking me how do you do it and i just tell them paticence is the biggest key and they reply with better you than me. that kinda makes me mad because my girls had to choice on being born nor did i when i got prego with them.
Crystal1491
by on Oct. 19, 2007 at 11:53 PM
Very true!!!!  Isn't it amazing the questions you get in the stores...Mine is "Are they Twins?"  I swear I want to get a t-shirt made with all the questions asked and put the answers on the back..LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)