Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's your Archangel

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2008 at 8:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 1872 Total Views
Take a test to see who your Archangel is:
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/3493754/who-is-your-archangel

gabcloseup1.jpg
Archangel Gabriel
You are working with Archangel Gabriel in this life to bring love and faith to others. Your love for angels and God is a source of inspiration and peace for many people. Archangel Gabriel is working with your guardian angel to help you bring all the events and experiences your soul originally intended for your life into fruition. In this life, service will be emphasized in your family relationships and you will often have jobs you don't particularly care for but stay in because you have an inner knowing that you are doing soul work with the friends you make there. It is likely you will experience a love relationship with your soulmate in this life. Your affirmation is:
I am the source of love.
by on Jun. 24, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mrs.Grasshopper
by on Jan. 14, 2009 at 3:04 PM

gabcloseup1.jpg Archangel Gabriel You are working with Archangel Gabriel in this life to bring love and faith to others. Your love for angels and God is a source of inspiration and peace for many people. Archangel Gabriel is working with your guardian angel to help you bring all the events and experiences your soul originally intended for your life into fruition. In this life, service will be emphasized in your family relationships and you will often have jobs you don't particularly care for but stay in because you have an inner knowing that you are doing soul work with the friends you make there. It is likely you will experience a love relationship with your soulmate in this life. Your affirmation is: I am the source of love

This is what mine told me!

chilimidos62
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2009 at 3:16 PM

michael the archangel is my favorite

alnilam
by New Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:35 AM

You are working with Archangel Michael in this life to bring the truth and faith to others. You may feel overwhelmed by other people's reluctance to take action the way you do. You are frequently asked for advice, literally for directions or metaphorically for direction. In this life, you will be called in some way to go public, to take your enthusiasm and ideals to the masses either through writing, speaking and the mediums of radio and television. It will be important for you to find a good friend who accepts you exactly as you are, even when you are down and not inspiring others.
You can be this friend to yourself as well, knowing that God accepts you exactly as you are and you can too. Your affirmation is: Divine love is at work in all my experiences.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN