Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
Is there anyone that lives on LongIsland (suffolk county)that can help me with my angel communication,since loseing my job and learning iam a lightworker .i feel i need to get my lifes mission on the move lol And thanks Sheila
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PhoenixFire
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:23 AM

I do not live in the area. But I do have a suggestion if you would like.
The best way to really work with your spirit guides is to meditate. Once you have mastered meditation, you will find that you can call upon them whenever you need to just by slipping into a meditative state.

angelsrule
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:42 PM
Thanks i have meditated in the past and have been so unfocused of late ,i'm going to have to get back into it
Kenzish
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:22 PM
I don't live nearby and I don't have any paritcular advice for you either - but I am here to support you!  I am going through the same thing myself.  I was laid off almost a year ago and I've been working sort of a crappy in between job while it was shown to me I'm meant to work in the area of spirit.  I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to do either.  lol  But they do say the bigger the disruption in your life the greater the reward!  So you and I ought to be sittin' pretty fairly soon!  :)

Take care!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)