Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on my weight loss.....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 5:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

This is my weight loss update.

1st week lost 5 lbs

2nd week lost 3lbs

3rd week lost 4 lbs

so far I have lost a total of 12 lbs.

I haven't really been doing any cardio lately. I need to start again to loose more weight.  

I am hoping to loose more by the time my husbands comes for his mid-tour in August.

Wish me Luck!!! I need the motivation to keep me going.

I hope you ladies are doing great at your goal.

by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bridgetkay
by on Mar. 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Thats fantastic! Keep up the good work mama! I've been sick lately, so I kinda fell off the wagon. Im picking it back up now. I should be starting my YMCA membership by the end of the week!  

usafwifenmommy
by Member on Mar. 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Awesome girlie! The first month is always awesome, I'm at 14 lbs down. It's so much easier to lose weight and make better choices when I'm not in the same house as a junk food junkie lol!

TabbyKat2008
by on Mar. 31, 2009 at 2:48 AM

Thats Awesome!!! Keep it up! I went to the YMCA today and did pretty well with my workout. Eating habits are still terrible though lol.

mummyof4babies
by Group Owner on Apr. 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I know my eating habits WERE terrible, and now I really don't crave much for sweets or sodas. I haven't had red meat in alomost 4 weeks. Wow.....thats amazing to me being Latin. No mexican food in 3 weeks. LOL..... I weighed myself again this morning lost 2 more lbs. A total now of 14 lbs. yayyyyyyyy.....

Good Luck Ladies.....come on keep it up. I never thought I would be able to do this, but now I have lost weight and I am loving it.

Quoting TabbyKat2008:

Thats Awesome!!! Keep it up! I went to the YMCA today and did pretty well with my workout. Eating habits are still terrible though lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)