Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you are invited

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 241 Total Views

Hi everybody!  I live in Gatlinburg and I have a home based business.  Several of you have asked for some one to have lunch with since being a stay at home mom doesn't give us a lot of opportunity to get out and meet people.  I am hosting a boutique in my home on Thursday, March 20th @ 5:30pm.  I would like to invite anyone who would like a chance to meet new people in a fun, friendly environment.  There will be refreshments and shopping.  You can try on accessories and see how they look and get opinions from other people.  Bring a guest and you will both be entered into a drawing for a free gift!!!

I understand that it is hard to go to lunch with someone you have never met, what will you talk about, what if you get there and just don't click with this person?  So come to my boutique.  Mingle and get to know people without being put on the spot of setting through a whole meal.

Times are tight and for a lot buying a new outfit is out of the question.  So the best way to make an old outfit feel new is to add a piece of jewelry, scarf, or handbag.  I have some great sales going on right now and some cash and carry items will be discounted up to 50%.

So come have some fun!!!

You can visit my website to view some of  our products.  If you are interested in attending email me directly and I will send you directions. 

Laura McAninch-Independent Coordinator

Butterfly Worldwide

865-430-2654

lmm1976@yahoo.com

www.butterflyboutique.com/csc/laura

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)