Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for childcare?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 276 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi. I am in the process of starting a family daycare in my home in Hamilton. I was teaching preschool at an Abbott preschool in Trenton for 4 years, and before that, I was an assistant teacher at a different Abbott preschool in Trenton for 4 years. I have a 6 year old son who is just finishing kindergarten. I have up-to-date training in both CPR and First Aid. No matter what the age of your infant, toddler, or preschooler, I will gear the schedule and activities to your individual child. Your child will be engaged in open-ended activities from art and music to science and math, that are developmentally appropriate to your child's age. I will not have more than 5 children in my care at any one time, including my own child before and after school. I believe in children learning through play and reading to children from infancy (although I'll have to admit that I was reading Dr. Suess to my son as soon as I read that his ears were developing at 4 months gestation). I can do baby-signs with your pre-verbal child, and teach basic signs from American Sign Language through songs with your toddler or preschooler. I have worked with English Language Learners and can count, sing songs, and read children's books in Spanish. I can also count and sing one song in Mandarin because I had one Chinese student last year that did not speak any English at first.

If you or anyone you know are looking for quality childcare, please call 609-396-2198 (home) or 609-433-3019 (cell) if you have any questions or to set up a time to check out my home for an interview. Thanks!

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)