Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi from Hamilton.

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 485 Total Views

My name is Sara, I am 25 years old and I live in Hamilton.  I am a new mom, my son, Connor was born on April 10, 2009.  I am learning new things every day. I am a semi-green, ebf momma. I was laid off from my job in November, when I was 5 months pregnant and was unable to find someone who would hire me, while I was expecting.  Now with the economy I still have not been able find a suitable job yet.  I am enjoying my time home with Connor. I am really excited to meet people here at Cafemom and continue to learn tips and hear tools of the trade from moms like you.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nan9975
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Hey.  I'm Nancy.  I'm 34 and live in Bordentown.  My son is 6 mo old now.  I work full time but, usually only 3 days a week.  I am looking to meet other moms in my area to make friends for my son and myself. :0)  Let me know if you're ever up for a playdate for the boys.  Have a great weekend!

ElisaAidansMom
by Group Owner on Jul. 18, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your job. But maybe things happen for a reason and now you get to stay home with your son!

GaleG
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Hi I am in Hamilton too..just stopped by to say hi well my kids are 14 and 11 but just wanted to say enjoy them while they are little they grow up way tooo fast!!!enjoy cafemom so far haven't really been on that much to meet too many people but have met one that also lives in Hamilton ...good luck with the job search ..I am looking as well for full time anyway have part time but its in the school cafeteria for now been there 5 yrs this year started when my daughter started school now that my kids are old enough I need to get back to work full time so if you are looking for at least part time contact Chartwells Dining Service they run all the lunch rooms for Hamilton Twp schools ..if you are interested let me know I would be more than happy to give you the number to call...and the plus this is we are off the summers and weeks of christmas and easter..okay anyway good luck with the job search and your new baby boy   -Gale-

TinaFabulous
by on Aug. 7, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Hi! We just bought our first home in Hamilton Square. We are expecting to close on Sept 15th. (finger crossed) lol If anyone can give us info on the area it would really help. Things like a good pizza , Chinese food place, nice parks and if any of your children have attended Sayen Elementary or Reynolds Middle School.

Thanks

Tina

nrsnatalie
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Hi Nancy!

I'm a new mom too and would love to meet up for some playdates...hopefully get a group of us together to meet up in the park or something before it gets too cold. My daughter is almost 6 months old. I'm home by myself most of the day. My hubby works in NYC. My mom lives nearby but I feel bad going over there all the time. I'm going back to work in October part-time nights as an ICU nurse. Nice to meet you...maybe we can meet up for a playdate sometime!

-Natalie (from Hamilton, NJ)

arsmthangel
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Hi, my name is Annmarie, I'm a 28 year old stay at  home mom to a 17 month old little girl, I live in East Windsor/Hightstown and am always looking for people to meet up with, my daughter needs some friends who live close to her, all of my friends live in Bergen County where I am originally from so we don't see them too often.  After the new year I'm hoping to get into Nursing School so I can be on my way to having a career! 

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
sab74
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Hi everyone - 

I"m in Hamilton Square too... I"m 35 and have a 14-month old and a 6-month old (we adopted a newborn girl and then found out we were pregnant!). I'm fairly new to the area and looking to meet other new moms. 

Let me know if you have any playdates planned - we'd love to join!

Sandy

Tranla
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Hi, I live in Hamilton, too.  My name is Lisa and I'm a first time mom with my daughter, Morgan, who was born on February 17, 2009.  I'd love to get together with other moms with kids around her age to play with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN