Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ur happieness for ur child

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

would u sacrafise ur happieness just to wake up to ur child every day? i just got back with my daughters father after being seprated for almost 2 years and my daughter is so happy now and i just wanted to have a reall family and i love waking up to her every day nothing feels better tahn be to with my daughter 24 7 but i dont feel the connection or dont even want to be intamite with her dad and i just dont know what to do maybe time will bring us closer i really dont know i want us to be a family and i want more babys but should i just keep tryting for my daughter to be happy idk have any of u been threw this or also feel this way plzz give me advice

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CODYSMOM_00
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 2:56 AM

my parents stuck together for me and my sister and it sucked. thay was always fighting and put us through hell. so if parents are going to fight thay should stay separated.

MixedCooke
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:43 AM

you can be happy with another man and just divorce/break up with him if you truly do not love or trust him anymore. One happy parent is better than 2 miserable ones!

babie113
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:48 AM

same here ....

Quoting CODYSMOM_00:

my parents stuck together for me and my sister and it sucked. thay was always fighting and put us through hell. so if parents are going to fight thay should stay separated.

ChesterGirl
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Give it some time . My husband and I separated 5 years ago and when we got back together (there was no child involved , I just felt like I should be with him) there were alot of things that I was very angry at him about and it took me a lil while to let go of that , but when I was able to do that , I fell more deeply in love with him that I could have imagined . We have been through some rough times ,but he is my everything and I have no doubt that he is the love of my life and my soul mate . Sometimes it just dosnt hit you right away , especially depending on WHY you 2 separated in the 1st place . Just give it a chance hun .

jasminesmomm175
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 5:46 PM

thanx i hope i figure this all out b4 its to late

barb7279
by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 6:06 PM

if theres the slightest feeling that you two could work it out then i would say try it for your daughter and maybe yall can become closer over time BUT, if u absolutely dont want to be with him then dont. because that happiness in your daughter is only gonna last so long before she realizes that mommy isnt happy and shes gonna sense the anger and aggression between you two and you dont want to put her through that. trust me i went through it with my parents.. lookin back now i wish my mother would have left my dad and found some one she could truly love and love  her in return.  good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)