Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a believer?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:03 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

Who on here believes in the paranormal? I mean like ghosts, spirits, demons, whatever you want to call them. This happens to be a passion of mine, but not many ppl want to admit it when they believe in it. I'd like to find some ppl that would want to share experiences and beliefs on the subject.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nhemi
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 3:24 AM
i do believe in it and im not ashamed to admit it!
Charmed7up
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:06 AM

I do, I do, I do believe in fairies.

clapping

I believe I have a ghost following me...or he likes to hang out where I am. And I've seen some weird stuff like foot prints in the snow that stop and start in the middle of nowhere near a haunted church. I also believe I'm psychic but just not tapped into how to work it. I've had the same dreams as a close friend. I'm definately connected to my son and my husband. Little things like 20 questions with my son is so freakin easy. It's like I have a hunch and go for it. I also share his ailments. It's like I'm so empathetic that I actually feel his pain. Which kind of sucks since he's bipolar.

Charmed

~30 year old Mom with Seasonal Affective Disorder~
~
10 year old boy with Type I Diabetes, Bipolar Disorder and Skin Disorder~
~4 year old girl who is uncannily healthy~
~Married for 7 years to an adoring man~

Laicee
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM

That's awesome! Have you ever tried to stregthen your abilities?

Quoting Charmed7up:

I do, I do, I do believe in fairies.

clapping

I believe I have a ghost following me...or he likes to hang out where I am. And I've seen some weird stuff like foot prints in the snow that stop and start in the middle of nowhere near a haunted church. I also believe I'm psychic but just not tapped into how to work it. I've had the same dreams as a close friend. I'm definately connected to my son and my husband. Little things like 20 questions with my son is so freakin easy. It's like I have a hunch and go for it. I also share his ailments. It's like I'm so empathetic that I actually feel his pain. Which kind of sucks since he's bipolar.

Charmed

Charmed7up
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I want to...not sure how or when I have the time to add that to my busy schedule. lol But I'm good being connected to my family. And cafemom is a good outlet for me. I like helping people and I'm always looking for people looking for help. And there's lots here lol

Charmed

~30 year old Mom with Seasonal Affective Disorder~
~
10 year old boy with Type I Diabetes, Bipolar Disorder and Skin Disorder~
~4 year old girl who is uncannily healthy~
~Married for 7 years to an adoring man~

MalachaisMommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:59 PM

i do believe, BUT i'm absolutely afraid.

TaraJJones
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM

I do believe in Demons. Nothing more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)