Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice on my ds??!!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

my son is 20 months old. and for the past few days he has changed completely. he is really clingy to me....he wants nothing to do with his dad (whcih is crazy because he is usually a daddys boy) he has been crying all the time...and nothing i do or give him helps. ive tried giving him different types of drinks...playing with him...sitting and readding with him...watching a movie with him...just talking to him...and nothing works. and the crying and whinning happens at night too. he is waking up every two hours wanting a something to drink...and needing a diaper change..or sometimes he just wakes up for nothing and crys....i dont know whats going on..but i am at my wits end...i dont know what to do with him anymroe...and i dont know whats going on. ive also tried giving him tylenol thinking that he is teething...and that dont help either....the only other thing is that he is not eating., he will take one bit and thats it.

the only thing thats different is i am pregnant...27 weeks...is all of this because of the pregnancy?

what can i do? what do you think is wrong with him? any advice?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Laceymay
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Yes it could be that you are pregnant some children become real clingy when the mother is pregnant. It could also be seperation anxiety I know when my son was 1 or little over 1 I could not go into the next room without him freaking out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)