Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please i need some help here.

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

my friends son has a class project called mitchell is moving,they had to send a cutout of mitchell to somebody who lives in a different town,so he chose my 8 yr old son.well my son dont know what to do,and i am so sick with the flu i cannot even think,mitchell has to be a guest in our house,and has to be returned to the school with information about his visit,it may include letters,pictures,post cards,or anything else such as mitchell doing dishes,playing golf getting a sun tan etc.i dont have any way to take pictures,i dont know what to do,i am just to sick to do anything right now.my head is about to explode,please if you have any ideas so i can get this project over and done with fast i would appreciate it,i would not mind taking time out to think of some things for mitchell to do while he is here if i did not have the flu so bad.and mitchell is a dinosaur.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
proudmama89
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:06 AM

hmm well i dunno for sure um maybe draw and color a pic.send back a rock or a leaf maybe.

Devonsmommy915
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 12:21 AM

maybe u should tell ur friend ur too sick! I hope u feel better!!

~*~Christina....Joseph's Wifey.....Devon's Mommy~*~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
JodyPagaz
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Have him draw pictures (and you can help if you wish, or let him do it on his own) of mitchell doing things like Playing outside, eating breakfast with the family, sleeping in a guest room, that sort of thing. Then help him write a small "sub story" of what Mitchell was doing

Jody Pagliocco

Mariah - 11/96
Nicolas 10/01
and wife to Tony

Check out my blogs!!  Celeb Salon and Celebrity Photo Blogs, where you can find hundreds of celebrity photos and celebrity hairstyles! Help me by rating and commenting on the photos!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)