Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im~~~~~~Scared, Nervous, & Really Excited what do i do?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Ok, so I have 7 weeks till I get to meet my Daughter. I am due first week of January.  It is coming I KNOW...But the closer it gets the more feelings I start to feel about it.

At First I didn't think I think I was going to carry this baby again. But I have.

Now I have just 7 weeks and I am scared, nervous, REALLY Excited, & I can't wait  so I want time to fly buy FAST.

Any one know what I can do to make time fly...? I have been cleaning, looking at stuff on line, cooking, playing my husbands DUMB games on X-Box, I keep wanting to wash ALL baby Abbie clothes cuz of the dye on the new clothes, But my Husband and his Dad told me it wont matter.  

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
wantinababy1
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM

confused

babie113
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM

i occupied myself on here and i went swimming allot because it was summer when i was pregnant ...lol it still seemed to drag though...its a good idea to wash her clothes b/c there are alot of dies and other things on them from manufacturing  ..sorry im not much help

adair87
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Alot of people say to wash the clothes before the baby wears it. I have mixed feelings, i washed most of them to make them softer, but I didn't wash all of them becuase neither of my girls got to wear all of the clothes. My advice, pick you favorites and wash them. As far as making time fly, I wish I knew lol.

wantinababy1
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Thank You.. I am going to go ahead and wash Her clothes cuz if she has sensitive skin like me The stuff on new clothes will itch.

AND about the time flying I Don't know what I am going to do. I want to go back to work but I am not sapose to be on my feet to long...  WHAT TO DO???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)