Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found a job!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

I've been looking and looking. I'm a college graduate in CAD Drafting, and was laid off from a great job. I've been looking and looking for months. So I finally got a call back. It was for Target (a department store) doing backroom stocking. Heavy stuff, a job that I'm not too proud to have, but a job.

I'm so happy. I won't make too much in time for Christmas, but I will still be able to get my kids Christmas presents and afford to have the family over for dinner.

Woo hoo!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lorililly
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM

congrats

Christie8503
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:55 PM

YEAH!!! Congrats! I graduated from college in SEPT and have not found anything.  I do woprk part time at the YMCA, so at least it is something.  I can't wait to find something within my degree though! Nowadays, we gotta do what we have to for our families though. Proud of ya momma!

Photobucket
momof3jam
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Thanks guys! It's been tough, I was laid off in January, and unemployment stopped in June, so this came at the perfect time!

beckycowart
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Quoting Christie8503:

YEAH!!! Congrats! I graduated from college in SEPT and have not found anything.  I do woprk part time at the YMCA, so at least it is something.  I can't wait to find something within my degree though! Nowadays, we gotta do what we have to for our families though. Proud of ya momma!

What is your degree in?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)