Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hola beautiful people

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

im kay... just join cafemom 2 days ago from now... im always online since there is nothing else to do bcuz am awaiting my 1st child in december...  Sometimes i cant sleep at nite, so im always online, so if anyone wants to chat sometimes, dont be scared to hit me up, looking for new friends thats mom and also if u r from texas even better....  be cool, be safe and be the best mamas EVER!!!!!!!!!! God bless

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mom223
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:37 AM

Hola Im Jenny but my friends call me Jenn. I am from NYC and I am always on here until 12am or like 1am. Nice meeting you and congrats on the baby, I have a 2year old and I am no expert on kids  but if you have a question I might be able to help.

kher
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Quoting mom223:

Hola Im Jenny but my friends call me Jenn. I am from NYC and I am always on here until 12am or like 1am. Nice meeting you and congrats on the baby, I have a 2year old and I am no expert on kids  but if you have a question I might be able to help.

thANKS JENNY.. nice meetin you also..ill surely hit u up and chat sometime... thanks..

MomNtheRes
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Cafe-mom, saving grace for bored mothers, lol.  Clearly I too am on here too much, husband is deployed and I'm going stir crazy finding random crap to do. Congrats, btw!

Sekzymexi
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Hola! Welcome to cafemom..You'll find a bunch of fun and helpful stuff on here..I love it! Im expecting my second child. We are in the military but I am originally from Texas!!

kher
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Quoting MomNtheRes:

Cafe-mom, saving grace for bored mothers, lol.  Clearly I too am on here too much, husband is deployed and I'm going stir crazy finding random crap to do. Congrats, btw!

yes it is lol... juss join, so im still trying to figure out everything.... ohh so ur home with the kiddies, the pc always find u something to do lol.... and thanks for the congrats, hit me up sumtime....

kher
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Quoting Sekzymexi:

Hola! Welcome to cafemom..You'll find a bunch of fun and helpful stuff on here..I love it! Im expecting my second child. We are in the military but I am originally from Texas!!

aww thank you for the welcome... congrats on ur second child, i wish u the best... ohh so u and ur spouse are in the military?  what part of texas are u from?

UncondtnlLove
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Hi and welcome to the Cafe'. I hope that your time here is just as entertaining as mine has been.

ETA: Oh I forgot to say, I'm usually always available to chat and what not as well, unless Grey's Anatomy is on TV, then I'll be MIA.

Tajalee
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Hey Girl,

Congrat's on your baby!!!  How exciting......Welcome to CM too!simple smile

Professional Makeup Artist, Esthetician & Mommy of 3

www.myspace.com/tajafaces

school busteen girlin love

MichelleJ1000
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 1:49 AM

Hello. Congrats on ur little one.  I have 3 big ones...18, 13 and 11. I am from CA.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)