Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

want a baby!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:23 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

is this normal? my new baby is 4 months old and i want to try to have another baby. i want a girl so bad!!! i have 2 boys. omg!! my man didnt want kids but now we have two. what am i to do!!!

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
xaviersmamacita
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:25 AM

ha wow hun were pretty much in the same boat how old is your oldest boy mines almost 3 my youngest will be 5 m the 10th both boys annd yes i want a girl

mommys_bubbus08
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:27 AM

wow. thats odd. u really need to chill though cause tryin for another right after u just had one can hurt u or even kill u. doctors always say u need to wait at least like 18 or so months before tryin again cause having one especially right after havin one like that, it can mess up ur system real bad. its normal to want another one right after birth cause u love that feeling of having one and giving life to your child cause i mean from time to time i get that way too cause it felt so good to actually have the doc put your newborn baby in your arms and have them look at you with those eyes. its just so adorable and u have that feelin of omg i done it, i really done it. i actually gave life to another human being. its awesome. and by the by, every man says they dont want kids. mine didnt either til i told him one day back in april of 2008 that we were gonna have one, and my brother did the same thing 4 yrs agao and now he has a very beautiful 4 yr old daughter. they'll say that til the day they put that baby in their arms for the first time and they get the same reaction like whoa!!!

redheadedmomO3
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM

you know what i think it's this age i have a five month old and i want another, but i know if i were to get pregnant i'd be freaking out, i already have a 2 and 3 year old, i really don't need any more.

but i was thinking about it and when my son was 4 months old i really wanted another baby, and when DD was 4 months old i wanted another, but the desire past. lol and now i'm here again with a 5 month old DS and he's growing way to fast and i want one more. : ) but there's no way!!!      it's just temporary insanity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)