Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what have you done?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

What time is it? how long have you been up and what have you done?

Its 10:20 Cali time I have been up for 5 hours

So far sorted laundry, washed, dried, and hung a load of clothes. Mopped the kitchen, cleaned the dishes, fed the babies, got them down for a nap, and vaccummed. Oh yes did 5 min of meditaion.
Anyone else?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cj1smommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:26 PM

wow you have done way more then me. its 12:24 central time. and ive been up for 4 hours...

ive bathed my ds

feed him breakfast and lunch

took him outside a lil.

just put him down for a nap

started to clean the dishes...and thats it....

ive been lazy today. im 38-39 weeks pregnatn and just so tired lately. everything takes me forever to get done.

bearsbabies
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM

well my goodness when i was that prego I didnt do anything lol! to me i couldnt imagine having a toddler with an infant. That seems like sooooooo much work lol.

Charmed7up
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:38 PM

It's 3:30 EST - I've been up 7.5 hours, I've fed the two kids, sent one off to therapy one got a bath, I did about 3 loads of dishes now, went to family therapy, folded laundry, went grocery shopping, returned a pair of sneakers and bought new ones plus two new shirts off the discount rack and started dinner. Now just sitting down with my second cup of coffee and about to go clean my son's room a little.

~30 year old Mom with Seasonal Affective Disorder~
~
11 year old boy with Type I Diabetes, Bipolar Disorder and Skin Disorder~
~4 year old girl who is uncannily healthy~
~Married for 7 years to an adoring man~

bearsbabies
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:06 PM

wow  look at you go! Super mom! you rock

Charmed7up
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Quoting bearsbabies:

wow  look at you go! Super mom! you rock

I know, it's depressing lol. It just seems to never stop. But I did get to sit down and watch Heros so it's all worth it. :)

emilyh2008
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 10:21 PM

hello

l'm up at 7 to 730 getting my step off to school and l have a 15 month old and l'm having other one. l put him down and do wash or l wash and clean when he is up.

TheMrsH
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 6:04 PM

It is 6 here and I have been up since 6:00. I have given both of my kids a bath, cleaned up the bathroom, living room, kitchen, and cooked supper.

Oh yeah this morning I Took the kids to the doc and carried some stuff to a consignment shop, went by a friends house.

Son had speech therepy.

Feed the animals.

marisab
by on Feb. 10, 2010 at 4:14 PM

hi its 307 pm central time ...i have been up since 7 am and i have swept and mopped the kitchen and liviuing room as well a sthe front hallway in the apt complex for the landlord;i fed johny breakfast ,did the dishes,had johnys birth to 3 meeting with his teacher;gave johny a nap ;went to the store ;bought some mcds for lunch and here we are.......still have some avon business to do and the floors in bedrooms and bathroom and dinner before i work tomorrow at 1130bow down

philsmom977
by on Feb. 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM

C'mon, youre making us look bad lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)