Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God's Perfect Will

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

I would like advice from women who has a husband or partner who travels, will travel or is traveling now...and he is gone for at least one month at a time.  My husband is scheduled to leave January 26 to go to North Dakota for training purposes for a new location there for the current company he is working with.  He along with two other men have to do this as well as some of their shop hands.

We've been married for only 16 months and have had lots of pressure from the ex's of previous marriages.  So it's kinda like we have gotten married but still have not really had the opportunity to truly enjoy "our life" together as husband and wife...there is always something or someone with an emergency...older children, girls aged 21 and 18...his mom, and dad (incarcerated)..cousins who are always wanting him to do things for them....Please advise...still waiting for my turn...not to sound so selfish but I feel like I have been riding in the backseat for over a year and every time the care stops for me to ride in front with him, I get out of the car only to come to the passenger's side and find something or someone else is sitting there.  

TRUSTU

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
trustu
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 4:08 PM

From myself to myself...I've learned it's His will.   Thank the rest of you for not responding...i am a newcomer, was just trying to reach out to see what connections were really solid...but I am good!   

TRUSTU

Mymanispilot
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 4:44 PM

hello trustu

i know how u feeling if i in the same satiation i will feel the same, i cant give u advice, but i wont u to know am with u,  just give ur self more time dont be sad, with time every thing will be all right.

mymanisapilot

trustu
by on Jan. 21, 2010 at 3:25 PM

thank you for your response and you are so right, we will be just fine...it always works out, may not always been the way we thought, but it does....it's like a test to prove to us, how strong we truly are when we have to be.  I look forward to chatting some more.hugs  

TRUSTU

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)