Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

ok so my man and i have been together since jan 1st
he want threw my phone last night
so i was was like fuck it im gonna go threw his for payback
well i found out he has sent 25 pics of his dick two 3 other people
one of them a guy
the pics stopped feb 10th but i still am mad and
idk what to do
i love him and i want to be with him but this just really pisses me off
any advice on what to do?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rachel315
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:19 PM

the most important part of a relationship is communication.... Talk, until then, you don't know.

19bubbles91
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:23 PM

i did he said what u mean i never did that but all the 25 pics went to the same 3 people 2 girls who have sent them pics of their boobs and the other was a guy who he clams is gay and im asking him y he did it and he wont respond im like well no answer and he goes what do you want me to say

Rachel315
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Well, if you don't trust him then you know what to do. You don't want someone around your child that you don't trust. If he can't fess up and say that he messed up, then tell him to take his BS some where else. You have to focus on you and yours.

dreamer_8291
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Quoting Rachel315:

Well, if you don't trust him then you know what to do. You don't want someone around your child that you don't trust. If he can't fess up and say that he messed up, then tell him to take his BS some where else. You have to focus on you and yours.

I agree!

brokaww
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM

WOW! I think he needs to see a counselor for his problem.  If he is hiding this and then he obviously isn't very forthcoming with information.  I try really hard no to tell people what to do cause everyone is different, but you need to think about this.  You know in your heart what you need to do.  You are worth more than that and deserve to be treated with respect and honestly.  Anything less and you are just cheating yourself.  Put yourself first.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)