Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Month old boy wont leave his diaper on!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 153 Total Views

Hello ladies I havea 20 month old boy named Damien that simply just wont leave his diaper on when we put him to bed for a nap or for the night. Ok well he keeps it on during the night but as soon as he wakes up he takes his diaper off we leave clothes on him so I just dont know what to do. Any advice? He cant really talk yet so we cant really potty train him also I dont know how to even go about potty training him....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SelenasMommy07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM

My daughter started doing that too, when she was about that age...and she still hardly talks, but she is very interested in the potty! Have you introduced the potty to him yet? That may be what he is wanting...We used to put her diaper on her at night and then some training panties on over it...

goddessochaos
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM

When mine started doing that I would dress her in something she couldn't take off.  At one time I remember using huge safety pins to pin her shirt to her pants, in the back so she couldn't undo them.( Now that I remember that , it was 16 years ago, I'm wondering if that REALLY was a good idea!   lol)

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Put his big boy undies on over his diaper they're tight enough to keep most from doing this or a onesie we had this problem to! Hope this helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)