Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could it be that Im just being stupid.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

I keep thinking that my husband wants to be with his baby mamma and not me and his realy family. God damn. 2 kids and a wife that loves you. what they hell. Could it just be in perinoide? Help please i want to cry every 2 minutes

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
denise310
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I  HAVE   A   GOOD   MAN  HE  IS  A   HURD  WORKING  MAN  I   LOVE   HIM   TO   DEATH

MeganECox
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:18 AM

I'm sorry you're feeling this way!! What is making you feel like that? Has he given you any signs or said anything?  Have you talked to your husband about this?

MeganECox
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Quoting denise310:

I  HAVE   A   GOOD   MAN  HE  IS  A   HURD  WORKING  MAN  I   LOVE   HIM   TO   DEATH

Not to sound rude or anything, because its great that you have a husband who takes care of you, but she is having a hard time right now & you said nothing uplifting, or inspiring, or to make her feel better. You pretty much just kicked her while she's down.

Mom2BAgain10
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Quoting MeganECox:

Quoting denise310:

Not to sound rude or anything, because its great that you have a husband who takes care of you, but she is having a hard time right now & you said nothing uplifting, or inspiring, or to make her feel better. You pretty much just kicked her while she's down.

Thank you. Your in couraging words help me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)