Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Searching for friends in SLC UT.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

Looking to make friends with other expecting moms in SLC UT.

I dont really have any female friends, and i could use some chat buddies or coffee house friends to discuss things with, since this is my first baby. Im 22 and engaged to a wonderful man who i might occasionally drag along. :) We are also eclectic wiccans/ pagan, so i thought i would mention it, since a majority of the people here are mormon.

I also have facebook, yahoo mail, and myspace. But it would be really nice to connect with other soon to be parents- maybe those around my age group, so that i can finally make some friends in the area. (Im sort of new. We have only been here around two months.)

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Oobersezzy
by on Apr. 22, 2010 at 6:36 PM

BUMP!

denise310
by on Apr. 22, 2010 at 6:56 PM

hay   i  gusses  i   will  be   your   firend   am  feeling  you  i  dont  have   no  family  eather  im  in  inda  i  live  here  inda.  i  love  here.  am  on  the  east  side  inda   am  30  years old im  landy like    i  have  a  man  and he  good  to   me   and  my  baby son   my  son  is  20 moth  old  and he  where  23  pounds.   my  name  is  kim    put  me   in  your  tickle box  ok    im  sorry  to  hear your   mom   pass   waya.   i  know   the  feeling  you  going  thourght.   whith  i  went  thourght the   same   thing     my  gramma  passd waya  and  my  granda daddy passed  waya to  and  my  aunt   die   to   and  my  cuz  shiey   die  to     right  me  back     am  a  good   firend   so  keep   in  tunch 

denise310
by on Apr. 24, 2010 at 10:00 AM

GOOD  MORING  TO  YOU   HOW  ARE  YOU  DOING  ON  THIS  WEEKING   ME FINE   THINK GOD  FOR    THAT .   WHERE  IS   MOMMYS   AT  OUT  HERE COUSE    IT  ANT   NO BODY  TALKING  TO  ME   SENDING   ME   MASSESS   TO  ME   AND   THATS   A  SAME   BE   GOD.   WANT  IS  WORNG  WHITH  YHALL   MOMMYS   OUT  HERE  ON  THS   CAFE MOM  LINE   IM  ABOUT  TO   FINE   ME  A  NOTHER  CAFE MOM  LINE TO  TALK TO   SINCE   YHALL   DONT  WANT   TO   TALK  TO ME     ITS   SOME    SHITY  ASS    FIRENDS   OUT  HERE   ON  CAFE  MOM.   SOME   OF   THESE   FIRENDS   ON  CAFE MOM  ANT  REAL  FIRENDS  TO  ME    THEY   FAKE   AM   NOT  FAKE    AM   REAL   ON   THIS   CAFE  MOM   LINE    RIGHT  ME  BACK.  THIS  KIMBERLY  I  TOLD  YOU   I  WILL   BE   YOUR FIREND   YOU  HAVEN  GOT  BACK  WHITH ME   ON   THAT. 

Oobersezzy
by on Apr. 24, 2010 at 3:24 PM

the reason i have not been able to reply is because i do not have a steady internet connection. Unfortunately, i have to go to the library 2-3 times a week to check messages. however, it does seem like you are being a little demanding, and though i do want to make friends and be able to connect with others, i dont take well to demands...  also, i'd like to point out that online friends are not the same as, say, a friend you see on a regular face to face basis. these are people that you may never meet, who have lives of their own, and who may or may not take the things that you say seriously or even to heart. So no, most of the friends you make on this site are not really 'friends'. But i am sure that they are good for advice and a quick cheer up when they have the chance. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)