Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

google your screen name

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:44 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

I was able to read all my bubbles. Then I signed in and deleted them. I went back to my home page and google it again and I seen my post. I clicked on it and was able to go right to them and delete or edit. I also did not have to sign in and here Iam posting to you all. I tried the privacy settings and nothing blocks this. People and ex's can come read everything you write about.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Daytripn
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:47 PM

If you sign out of CM before you google does this happen?

sheilaraes1966
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:04 AM

I wasn't signed in. I had just done a recovery on my laptop and hadn't even been on cafe mom yet. I just decided to search and see cause of a reason break up.

denise310
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:40 AM

you  borke up whith your man

bellaamore
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:45 AM

I googled mine and got a bunch of Italian restaurants and makeup companies. LOL.

Jasperiah18
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Wow, that is kind of crazy. Some ebay comments of mine came up and some old migente and black planet pages came up and one CafeMom reply came up!

sheilaraes1966
by on Apr. 21, 2010 at 11:14 PM

All of my bubbles and replies came up. Through my bubbles I didn't get anywhere, just could read them all. When I tried clicking home it sent me to the sign in page. But through the blogs I could read them and then went to my profile without signing in.

ChelseaLiz
by on Apr. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM

I guess I have a common one because I pulled up different girls facebooks and myspace's lol.None of my stuff though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)