• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New - Need HELP!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

I'm not sure what to do with my husband thay hasn't  had sex with me for close to 2 mths eerrr..

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
benjix
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:43 AM

I went from oct 09 to feb10 lol I thought it was me but it wasn't he well couldn't get it up for a while.. could be stress, eating habbits, lord knows what he's a man lol. I guess it depends on the age of your hubby too. mines 39 and im 29. I have a huge sex drive lol.

LAcafe902
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:46 AM

yeah he's 40 and i'm 32.  It's just really lonley. I miss that connection. 

cinderella8784
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:27 AM

it doesnt get better as they get older mine is 51, but on heart medications.will he talk to you about why? and will he talk to his dr there are alot of meds now that can help, but more stress on himself because he cant perform he is probly dealing with to. we are close in other ways sex is not everything dont get me wrong i love sex to i am only 45 but when he can its very quick and that makes him feel worse than when he couldnt but go to an adult toy store there are lotion that help also, seriously they do.

Sandy418
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM

Well my husband is 56 and he is just about driving me crazy. He wants to do something every other day. 7 days a week if I would let him. Me I could care less about it. Hope everthing works out for you.

tabbie-kat
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM

i know this feeling all to well sweety, im not sure if we went a complete 2 months but it was close. he just wasnt in the mood, was tired... always somelthing, we are young so it shouldnt have been like this. now when he gets to wanting it we do it,he goes and im stuck to fend for myself. hope things get better. i say talk to him!! i have to talk to my hubby everynow and then. i know how it feels, i have low self esteem and this doesnt help, to feel that they might not want to touch you because they arent attracted, talk to him about it though. ask him whats goin on.

pnkdragonflii
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:57 PM

Maybe try making a romantic evening out of it.Make a nice dinner, dress sexy and see what happens..Also maybe you could try discussing it w/o being confrontational.You might just find out hes been stressed or tired or has alot on his mind lately.Has he always been like this or had a low sex drive?I'm sure you'll be able to work it out.I myslef am at the point i could care less about sex but thats just me.Anyways talk to him because it is important your needs get met too.

Tannydre
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Do what my hubby does jump on him and start kissing him I bet his will be willing and ready. Me and my husband had a discussion the other night about him always making the first move he feels that he has to initiate all the time and he was right I was tired and didn't want to be bothered but now when he wants it he jumps my bones and when I want it I jump his bones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)