• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at home!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

This amazing work at home opportunity is available for anybody that is teachable has a drive to make change in their lives, and is willing to devote SOME of their free time in to just a couple of hours a day. This is an MLM now every body has heard some thing bad about MLMs but I know that when I did my research I found out that mostly all of the complaints that I read dealt with two things. A bad coach/upline or what ever you want to call it, corrupting your work (as in moving people around in your down line in essence taking money from you and lining their pocket) or just flat out taking walking away with your money.  Or that you failed because of bad info and bad advertising. With a good coach and upline like ours you will have a substantial amount of help. Now I'm not saying that if you sign up that I will put people under you and you don't have to do a thing. When I notice that you are putting work in to your business then I will help you in any way that I can think of. As stated earlier that would mean if i had a new sign up I would place them under you so that you would increase your down line. But like I said nothing is for free. I have used innovative ways to advertise and i will pass them to you if you choose to sign up under me. thank you for time.

Please call or email

downing4543@gmail.com                                                                           cell phone (850)258-5874

And please visit my websites

www.myxango.com/saratdowning

www.xango4543.blogspot.com

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)