Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

got a pap today..and need opinions

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

i went to get my annual done and my nurse told me that my cervix was red and that we need to do other tests and send it out. shes saying imight have an infection and im sooo worried. dont you get any symptoms if you do have one? she said no but after looking up i saw that you may.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cbmm03
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:20 PM

anyone???

Lovinmybabas
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:21 PM

BUMP!

jessicadestiney
by on May. 27, 2010 at 4:26 PM

That is the reason they do these physicals annually to check for problems that we may not know about.  Hope all turns out well for you.

angelsmom94
by on May. 29, 2010 at 10:42 PM

I hope you don't let this stress you out too much.  We women get funky little things going on down there from the weirdest things.  Your cervix maybe gotten an infection or irritation from bubble bath or from a change of laundry soap or bath soap you may have a yeast infection, I found out that I can't use tampons because I get a bacterial infection from them.  In other words I am allergic to tampons. Thank God for the Marina, I don't have to worry about that anymore.   So before you freak out stop and think of any changes in your routine. 

pawsomesher
by on May. 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM

I would do it quickly as something might be wrong why its red! So get on it and keep us up to date! Praying for you girl!

PAWSOMESHER

cbmm03
by on May. 30, 2010 at 1:48 PM

well i called the doctor back and actually spoke to a nurse about BV(bacterial infections) she said if you dont have any discharge, pain while urnating or pain during sex then dont worry about it. if you did have an infection your partner would have symtoms too and i asked him and he said no. but it seems like after the pap i guess im so worried that i am expierencing discharge. it may be the stress...i worry to much anyway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)