Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Need a Job..HELP ME ?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

HI...I am one of many I know..  Lost my job..and would LOVE  to be able to work online ...Does anyone know of any 'legitimate' companies  places..that have REALpaying jobs?  thanks for the help!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Brysonsgrammy08
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Only $9.95 to start you own business!  I love it!  There's no pushing, the product sells itself!

Nation's Premiere Health Programs Company is looking for leaders!  Looking for upbeat, dedicated & hard-working individuals.  Customer service skills preferred, but no experience is necessary.  Free training available via telephone and internet. Must have 7-10 hours per week to dedicate, must have Internet access, and be willing to work with other team members, be coachable and a team player!  Part-time or full-time available. Daily pay with benefits, 401(k) options, and direct deposit available.  Please contact Farol to request an interview at farol05@aol.com

Helping moms stay at home while building a career! 

www.freedomathometeam.com/Farol

stressed1172
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Yes. If you will send your name and telephone number to marylord6148@yahoo.com I can have someone call you back about a legitimate stay at home job. Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mary Lord

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)