Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone watch CNN last night?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:03 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

That was some  crazy info about the affects of toxins. Did anybody watch it?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
rona503
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:04 AM

BUMP!

lorililly
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM

i did not see it..was it good??? what were the toxins they were talking about?

imdana1122
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:05 PM

No I didn't catch it !!  Here's a bump!

WorkatHomeMom08
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM

No, I didn't watch it. What was it about, the toxins in your home?  Did you know that "Of chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer, and psychological abnormalities," according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.  Also, in a fifteen-year study conducted on women who worked at home had a 54% higher death rate from cancer than women who had jobs away from their home. The study concluded that the increased death rate in the women was due to daily exposure to the hazardous chemicals found in ordinary, everyday household products....................Fortunately, there are companies out there who manufacture safer & healthier home products and I found one over 15 years ago. I was able to clean up all the harsh toxins in my home and make it safer for my family and the environment. If you want more information on how you can make the switch, you may e.mail me at:  alburb@pei.sympatico.ca or request information here:  http;//www.thewhycircle.com/alice.

I would really appreciate knowing what they talked about on CNN last evening. We all need to be made aware of how much poison is put into our everyday products and also our food. Let's get on the Band Wagon and make some noise. We will not put up being poisoned anymore!!

mstevens10
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM

no.. i steer clear of CNN... they tend to be very bias

loganzmom
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:35 AM

They information they provided was VERY GOOD and VERY ACCURATE!  Scary stuff!  If you did not see CNN, or if you would like more info such as this, I would suggest signing up at for a free webcast at http://www.gogreenwebcast.com/2bfree

The information provided through the webcast has truly changed my life, and we are living much healthier, safer, and toxin free!  Knowledge is power!

Have a great weekend everyone!

StillMama3
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 9:51 AM

If you would like more info in riding your home of dangerous toxins contact me on cafe mom. or visit http;//www.livetotalwellness.com/lstill for more info.  We really can afford to ignore the reality of toxic exposure to the health of our homes and families.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)