Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me what you think!!!!!!! Very pic heavy!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:21 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 602 Total Views

These are pictures of my son....this is my first "official" photoshoot under my new photography business! I'm curious to see what everyone thinks and if you were looking for a photographer, would you use me?

There are also other pictures I'm going to throw in that I took...

There we go! What do you think?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM

BUMP!

JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM

BUMP!

TheBossOfBoys
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:10 PM

BUMP!

mommy_10
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:13 PM

cute!

FAskew
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Well, (Honest opinion, just trying to be helpful) overall I think that the quality of pictures is good. I don't necessarily "get" some of them... the one of the guy on the bench ( I can't really see him well, and it doesn't do anything for me artistically) and the pictures of the baby are fine, but it's not anything that would draw me in as a consumer. I would take that binky away and put some pants on him.....Also, the one with the baby walking (as a consumer) I would rather have the parents in the picture instead of having them cropped out. I really like the hand shot and the fountain one is pretty nice as well, good effects on that. Hope that helps! Good luck with your business!

zebbyzebby06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:28 PM

i think they are cute, as for the reasoning aboutthe crop off thing,  i have one of my dd like that, its what ppl are doing now days, i think its cute,

lilmama22806
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM

They are really good! The only thing I would have made it even better would be to put your son in a pair of jeans. A white shirt and jeans or denim shorts always looks cute and finishes off the look. Other than that, good job!

JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM

that's kinda what I thought but apparantly old fashioned photography is still in. I don't center my subject on purpose to get a little more depth but I guess my theory was wrong LMAO!

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

i think they are cute, as for the reasoning aboutthe crop off thing,  i have one of my dd like that, its what ppl are doing now days, i think its cute,

JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:37 PM

**backstory**

The reason why my son isn't in "photo attire" is because we were traveling to Ohio. This was at a rest area where he was having fun around the tree...I was only planning on stopping in to pee but he wanted to run around and he looked cute playing with the tree so I grabbed my camera. So yes....no pants....that's why....he's in traveling attire LOL! This was just an out of the blue thing.

:-)

Quoting lilmama22806:

They are really good! The only thing I would have made it even better would be to put your son in a pair of jeans. A white shirt and jeans or denim shorts always looks cute and finishes off the look. Other than that, good job!

zebbyzebby06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:42 PM

no i love it, i wanna start taken "pro" pics but i dont have a good camera. just a reg dig, i wanna get a good "pro"type like walmart or smoething not one thats thousands dollars, i have one where iam helping my baby walk and my cas who does the type of photography you do took one and its sooo cute, i dont think i got a copy because iam self concious my chubby belly lol but i love those type of pics, and there are ppl who do, my friends wedding is the same way, some are croked or whatever but they are so cute, the ones where you pose someone say head up chin down sit straight are too broing and well too hard to do with kids, my dad used to do photography like that and him and his ex boss did very good at and they are good to have sometims, but its nice to to have ones that arent so staged

Quoting JBDslittlemam08:

that's kinda what I thought but apparantly old fashioned photography is still in. I don't center my subject on purpose to get a little more depth but I guess my theory was wrong LMAO!

Quoting zebbyzebby06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)