• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my bf

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 177 Total Views
my bf is acting different

Posted by kremmels
today at 11:56pm 

He's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: Ha r u ok * Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. R u there. Yes. U don't sound like it
Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
It was very quit
Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. Hello. I can not do these very.good. Do what very good. It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. Alright you have a good night. U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. I don't know how to put in words how I'm feeling or what's wrong I really never had anyone to talk to or anyone ask if I was ok or if anythings wrong. I don't talk to anyone in my family, if I do its a hi, I got tired of trying and getting nothing in return. Thanks and sorry for the post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SnowboardMama4
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Well, don't really know what to say (I got really confused with the first paragraph) but good luck mams and here's a bump for ya

kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:09 AM
He's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: HIM:Ha r u ok * ME:Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. HIM:R u there. ME:Yes. HIM:U don't sound like it
ME:Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
HIM:It was very quit
ME:Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. HIM:So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. ME:Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. HIM:Hello. I can not do these very.good. ME:Do what very good. HIM:It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. ME:Alright you have a good night. HIM:U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. Thanks and sorry for the post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)