• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crystal light

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

is crystal light safe to drink during pregnancy? i have for a whie because i hate water

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
domstkgoddess20
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:54 PM

why would it not be??

Danarek
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Personally I think artificial sweetners are not good for you. The medical community seems to be split on this particular issue. Some say in moderation (1 or 2 a day) and some say none at all. I doubt you will find a definitive answer to your question. I can only share my opinion. I don't think artificial sweetners are safe. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Allynb
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 8:09 PM

by Allybn       NO IDEAR

JodyPagaz
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:18 AM

I hate water with a passion lol. I drank during my pregnancies and all my doctors knew it, as far as they were concerned they were just happy I was getting my water-intake because of the heat!

mamaofangels81
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I was told by my dr during my pregnancies its not recommended to drink anything with artificial sweetners because of it not being known if there is a risk to the baby. If you keep it in moderation it should be fine, but maybe talk to your dr if you have concerns if its safe or not.

NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I agree. I don't think it's good for you and baby to take in any artificial sweeteners. Why don't you try something natural to flavor your water. 

I make up ice cubes with orange, lemon and lime slices then add them to a jug of water. Or just squirt some lemon or lime juice in your glass. I like citrus water but Im sure you could try other fruits too....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)