Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THINGS FOR SALE AND THINGS TO BE SOLD.........

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 196 Replies
  • 12380 Total Views
3 moms liked this

RECENTLY WE HAVE BEEN OVER RAN IN CHAT AND THE GROUP WITH POSTS AND ADVERTISING OR SOLICITING OF THINGS FOR SALE OR THINGS PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO BUY. SO, IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS A MORE USER-FRIENDLY GROUP, WE HAVE DESIGNED THIS POST SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR MEMBERS TO POST THINGS THEY HAVE FOR SALE AND/OR THINGS THEY ARE LOOKING TO BUY. THE ONLY RULES REGARDING THIS POST IS:

1.THAT THERE IS TO BE NO ILLEGAL ITEMS, BODY FLUIDS, ETC. POSTED FOR SALE OR SOUGHT TO BE BOUGHT IN HERE.

AND 2. WE ASK THAT AFTER YOU SELL THE ITEM YOU HAVE OFFERED OR FIND THE ITEM YOU ARE SEEKING, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR COMMENT SO THAT OUR MEMBERS ARE NOT RESPONDING TO ITEMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

THIS IS NOT A POST FOR BUSINESSES, ADVERTISING FOR BUSINESSES, OR SOLICITITATION FOR BUSINESSES- JUST SIMPLY A POST FOR MEMBERS TO CONNECT ABOUT THINGS THEY HAVE FOR SALE OR ARE LOOKING FOR. ANY ADVERTISING FOR OR OF BUSINESSES IN THIS POST WILL BE DELETED. PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT POST, WHICH IS THE "CAFEMOM/OTHER LINKS HERE ONLY" POST. THANKS!

by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KricketMother09
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 5:01 PM

I am looking for either an enV3 or blackberry pearl (preferrably pink, but not that picky) for verizon.  Will pay for a flat rate shipping box for shipping.

please send a message to my profile with a picture and how much you want for it.  Thank you :)

miraclebaby0120
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I am selling a palm pre for sprint about 4 months old in excellent condition and I also sell avon!

Paradise_atC4
by Head Admin on Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM

It's great to see people using this post for items for sale. Just please remember to take your item down after it is sold, or take down your comment about looking for something after you have sold or recieved it so that it does not get all cluttered. Thanks and enjoy!

joyce6489
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:33 PM

i am selling gently worn girl clothes size 24months to 3t.. pretty much gap, childrens place and gymboree. tons of shoes all in excellent condition some new. from sz 3c-8 maybe some 9's puma,gap, childrens place, gymboree, tons of converses..great deals and in EUC.. email me for links to the pics.. thanks

kealey
by on Aug. 21, 2010 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I have hand crocheted blankets purple and pink beautiful soft and new asking 30 bucks.  Would make a great present.

kealey
by on Aug. 21, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I have a brand new pair with tags Addidas girls pink sandals paid 40 for willing to sell for 20 or best offer

Tryin4GodsAngel
by on Aug. 21, 2010 at 10:29 AM

TONS of boy clothing. some name brand as well as pics. I have shorts 4t shirts need baby boy clothing just as me and ill let you know if i have them. Clothes range from about 2 mon 4t. ALSO have a brand new pack of diapers. Size 6 and comes with 60 in the pack. As well as a few purses 1 mainly is pink and has the letter "A" on it. And much more. If interested in anything mentioned please do send me a message. Thanks for the post and god bless you all 

joyce6489
by on Aug. 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM

here is a gently used (once or twice) 74 piece lot of GAP, CHILDRENS PLACE, GYMBOREE OLDNAVY AND MORE. THESE ARE TODDLER GIRL CLOTHES FROM SZ 18-24 MONTHS AND 24 MONTHS.. 

PRICES ARE IN CAPTION BUT I AM WILL TO HEAR OFFERS ON MULTIPLE ITEMS. WOULD PREFER OFFERS ON ALL PIECES. YOULL GET YOUR BEST DEAL THIS WAY 

GREAT DEAL FOR YOUR POCKET AND YOUR LIL GIRLS FASHION STATEMENT. PLS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS 

THANKS FOR LOOKING 

http://picasaweb.google.com/joyce6489/1824Months# 

blonde0680
by on Aug. 21, 2010 at 2:07 PM

What is your location and do you have : 3 or/ and 4 T BOY'S FALL/ WINTER CLOTHES need asap! Also if you have a
Halloween costume available in this size. If full body costume then I would need
4 T and if two piece then I would need 3 or 4 T for pants as well as for top-

Thank you!

fsml3
by on Aug. 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Hi my name is sunny how much would you sell the whole lot of clothes for or just all the dresses and the cupcake skirt for? i amwilling to buy asap if the price is good and also do you live in ny  I live in manhattan an maybe we can meetup instead of u having to ship it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)