Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ex Facebooked Me

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 170 Total Views
Should i tell him my ex send me a message on fb, he will make a big deal and its not, i do not have bad intentions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Luvinkids2010
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:35 PM

I would.  If you are just friends with your ex, he needs to know this.  Being honest about everything is how your relationship will stay together.  If he has a problem with this, you just need to tell him you are only friends and nothing more.  If he doesn't understand, then he may have trust issues.  I'm only telling you this because it's what I would do.  I had an ex who told me it was my best friend (who I had known since kindergarten) or him.  That was just too easy for me to decide.  Now, for my husband, we both have friends of the opposite sex and trust each other.  It's that simple, if he loves you and trusts you, he shouldn't have a problem.  Just don't keep it behind his back or you may run into problems.

chichim
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:08 AM
If I were you I would keep quite about dis,knowing the kind of husband I have,but just be sure ur not keeping a relationship with this your,so he would not have to keep calling you for one date or another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JodyPagaz
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM

my ex facebooked me, his girlfriend did too, he facebooked my husband lol. I will tell my husband, to me if you don't is when it looks fishy versus when you just mention it. I have a few guys i have had "relationships" with, I don't even want to know how many are on my husbands lol. The point is to be honest and if anything is uncomfortable to anyone, talk about it. its facebook not a dating site

richbitch666
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Whats the big deal? Its freaking facebook. I talk to guys all the time on there, and my hubby knows about it....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)