Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

walking

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:37 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 140 Total Views
My son is 14 months old and does not know how to walk does someone know what i can do to help him learn how to walk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MixedCooke
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Mine did not walk until she was 14 months and 1 day.  Stand him up and hold his hands and walk with him, get him a walker with wheels that he can practice with.  Go for walks and take him out of the stroller and then walk a few feet away from him and call him.

zachsmom19
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Ok thanks

Quoting MixedCooke:

Mine did not walk until she was 14 months and 1 day.  Stand him up and hold his hands and walk with him, get him a walker with wheels that he can practice with.  Go for walks and take him out of the stroller and then walk a few feet away from him and call him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JodyPagaz
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 10:36 AM

my daughter didn't walk until she was 18... yes 18 months! I was soo freaked out about it and one day she just started darting across from couch to couch.

mommy_raines
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM

get him a push/walker toy. A toy that he can push around and walk at the same time. Hold his hands and walk with him. He will get the hang of it. :)

Pink2442
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Don't worry about it they walk when they want to. 

virgochild79
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Oh honey,,enjoy this time where he can't walk because as soon as he does,,he's going to be alllll over the place! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)