Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is he to small (with pics)

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:10 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

my 7 year old sometimes gets mistaken for my 4 year olds twin which hes not he small but the doctor says theres nothing wrong what do you think?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Charmed7up
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:28 AM

I wouldn't worry about it lol, but what size clothes is he in? Before you know it, he'll be sprouting up! He's adorable!!

misunderstood63
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Just keep an eye out on it. My son who is 17 now is still the shortest one on his soccer team. Mom and dad are short. My son is 5'3. As long as your son is growing there is nothing you can do. I love short people!!!!!

mamaflutter
by on Oct. 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM

cute kids. my 10 year old issmall for his age everyone thinks hes 6-7yrs old. the dr says it is normal so i dont worry too much about it i just figure hes gonna be short like me. my bffs son is very small at 2 he is in a size 18mo and they were not concerned untill he recently fell off his own groth curve. So if his pedi is not worried dont worry yourself hell grow in his own time. no worries mama 

Psychomom86
by on Oct. 3, 2010 at 10:09 PM

he looks normal to me

AbundanceMagnet
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM

What a cutie pie!  He is on the smaller side... but so is my 10year old.  My 8yr old has way passed him up and my 6year old is about his size now... so don't worry!!! :)

mommy_raines
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 8:57 AM

My almost 4 yr old only weighs 25lbs. No worries. :) As long as he is eating and growing. He looks happy and healthy

biancalina20
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 9:14 AM
He's cute! I think he's just fine. Sometimes kids are short and then one day sprount like a weed and ur like "what happened!!!" Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)