Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do if......

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 133 Total Views

You had a business and one customer place an order (= fast one)  with two day in advance of the date need it, when it suppose to be at least a week before the day you need it. You as a good business owner do everything you can  to pleas always your customers, then your customer had an emergency, OK! Understood, but never communicate with you to pick up the order. Order that the customer request it to be very important because it was for the husband homecoming. You assume the customer don't want it, because it been 2 days that customer don't communicate with you, you try everything you can to contact customer with no luck. Then from the bloom, customer contact @ 9pm the day it suppose to pick up the order, telling this crazy story that it been the last 24 hrs in an emergency clinic (for a cast to her child!).......JUMM!! Recently I have one of my kids get a cast in less then 24 hrs.  I know that emergency occur but if you have a order (any type) you as customer should be responsible to contact the company or business to let them know that you can't make it that day. Did I'm right or wrong? And then customer get angry when you (owner) told her all the things you did to satisfied her/him. What you do if this happen to you?

angry

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
junecrab
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:03 AM

this is kind of hard to read. but it sounds like they were inconsiderate?

Amyelitza69
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Yes, it is! Plus the customer finish getting mad at me.....It was not my problem if she don't contact me. I understand the situation because when you have kids, they always do things when you have things to do....The customer should at least tell me, that will pick up the order tomorrow....But no, it was going to tell me when I told first all the things I did to complete her order on time...Crazy! Because the customer, told me I was not understandable, but I only told her that I loose ingredients and time, because if the customer call earlier I can do that tomorrow instead of today...I was feeling like I was running a Marathon.......

Quoting junecrab:

this is kind of hard to read. but it sounds like they were inconsiderate?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)