Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help and sleep!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 153 Total Views
I have def not been myself in a while i think its the lack of sleep and the fact im been stuck in this house for about a month now and the only time i do leave is to do laundry or go to store (dont get to buy anything for my self eaither) ive gain a few pounds too ergh i just finally lost all my baby weight :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
txnmomof4
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:54 AM

I feel ya. I am a stay at home mom. It makes you feel better to get out. Maybe you can go to the library for story time. When it is nap time at your house you can have exercise time with a dvd, they are usually short 30 minutes.

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:35 AM

go to the park, library, beach/lake, etc.  I would try and make a point of getting out of the house at least 3 days during the week.  i work nights so I never sleep.  try Atkins for weight loss.

myboysRmyhero
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:51 AM
we have a park next door but our son doesnt like to go and we have only one car an my dh takes it work from noon to 11pm and he never ets me keep it except on days hes off

Quoting MixedCooke:

go to the park, library, beach/lake, etc.  I would try and make a point of getting out of the house at least 3 days during the week.  i work nights so I never sleep.  try Atkins for weight loss.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)