Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT WOULD U DO

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

My  4 year old daughter is a very active very hyper child who loves to dance. So i put her into dance before she even started the class i called the dance teacher/ owner to talk to her about my daughter and she if she would be willing to teacher her. She had no problem with it and said that she understood completely because her daughter was that way growing up and she would be happy to teach her. As the dance year has gone by my daughter  has had her bad days and her good day and at first the teacher and her ass. was working with her. But now every time we go they are constantly yelling at her telling her how bad she is and she dont deserve to be there.  And today i had already had a bad day and was not in the mood and had enough of the way they where singling her out. No my daughter is not a saint but she is not the only child that acts out. The ass. teacher way constantly yelling at her and tell her how she was a bad kid. then she sat my daughter in time out because my daughter was not listening to her. After about five mins sitting on the bench my daughter ask to get up she again told her to sit down she was still in time out. after about ten mins of this my daughter comes in to the lobby and asked me to come in. ( mind you i have been watching all this through a two way mirror. so i walked in and said to the ass. Are you not going to let her go and she told no that she was still in time out.  I looked at her and said why? She then proceed to tell me that she was not participating and not listening to her. I said well if you would not yell and single her out maybe she would. she began to argue with me and since they where in the middle of class i said fine. I took my daughter in to the lobby and waited for the class to end but when i went to talk to the owner she told me she will deal with it tomorrow. Should i pull my daughter out and just take the lost in money or leave her in until June?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
katiem1104
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:34 PM

I would takeher out of there.Why subject her through that day in and day out.If you know she is not happy there and know what the teacher is really like.

myboysRmyhero
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Id take her out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JBDslittlemam08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:47 PM
If it's no longer fun, no question; take her out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
debbie8701
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:47 PM
I would take her out and demand my momey back for the classes she would not be taking. i think that is very unprofessional to be yelling at your DD at like that and telling her she is a bad kid and does not deserve to be there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Louisianalady53
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Take  her out. She don't deserve to be yelled at and mistreated

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)