Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

troubled

Posted by on May. 24, 2011 at 1:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 332 Total Views

looking to talk to a mom who will not judge or criticize my questions in any way. someone who can offer advice to a troubled 21 year old married mom of 2 with one on the way.

by on May. 24, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hanniwrencher
by on May. 25, 2011 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

pm me if you need to talk

rhonda6878
by on May. 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

I'm a single mom of 3 children, going through some rough times.  I'm not here to judge nor to be judged.  But would like to just have someone to talk to.  I'm here is you would like to chat.

Rhonda

ddk219
by on May. 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Rhonda, how can I help you ? I will talk without judgement. I think I have been through alot in life and judging people gets you no where. Hope to hear from you. D

precious1114
by on May. 27, 2011 at 1:30 PM

you can friend me if you want.  Im 22 and i have a toddler and one on the way as well.

blainesgirl
by on May. 28, 2011 at 10:56 AM

I'm a mother of four, been all around the U.S. I help when I can, I listen when I can. I won't say I don't pass judgment, because that is a lie. But things have to be pretty damned insanely buttfuck crazy for me to pass judgement. You can Private message me, or you can get together with me on Facebook. At least on Facebook you can see the kind of person I am, I'm pretty open. :D

Relax, and have fun! Don't stress, take care of you and those babies of yours. Later! :D

ddk219
by on May. 29, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Hi, I would love to talk to yo if you have a problem and I will not judge you. Thnks D

momof2.5boys
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM

hello sorry i hav not replied in awhile. my youngest son was born on 9/11/11 and now i have three boys. ages 31/2 21/2 and 11 months. my oldest is currently being potty trained, my two yr old is trying but not getting the hang of it yet, and trying to nurse my youngest. hard when their dad wants me to be the lead role in their every day activities. i understand him not wanting to do alot with them and then not being there when he gets a job, but i would like him to do more. he wont even go to the park with us anymore. it is hard for me to deal with 3 very energetic children on ym own. and since my 11 month old cant walk i have to carry him with me. so i have to have alot of energy to run after two toddlers and hold my youngest. i had scoliosis since i was about 8 and had surgery at 13, two bars in my back create problems with charging after two toddelrs all day. i am in pain alot. and it only takes one whack on m y back from a two yr old to make me cry. my back is ultra sensative. my husband knows all this been married for 4 yrs now and still cant get him to do more than an occasional diaper change and a once in a while bath. sometimes he gets them thier lunch but only on rare occasions so total he does my job about 5 times a month maybe. what can i do to get him more involved. 

lilbit806
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe you can sit down and talk to him. I have 3 kids ages 7, 5, and 4 and I know how tough it can get when you dont have much help, but anyways just tell him how hard it is on you and that u would appreciate if he could help out a little bit so that it want be to hard on you.

kealey
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

tell him it would mean the world to you plus you want your kids to not just depend on you but him to it would help you out

jordysmom12
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 4:12 AM
1 mom liked this

this is crazy cause OP, i was just thinking after reading a few anonymous post,how can i post anything if other moms think they are better or someone Judges when your looking for some advice or the one iv seen a lot lately...you have no clue who is telling the truth on here anymore???And hey if you are they think your a troll!!! Never been called one cause i don't post too much due to this..but i am here to talk when needed OP And its so hard to tell a man...HEY PLAY AND SHOW SOME ATTINTION TO ME AND OUR KIDS...oood luck Hun,i really hope he grows up and realizes what he has to do! tho i have realized it takes much longer for men to realize hey its my job 2.......hope soon =(hugs......if he don't Man up after being patient and talking with him ask your self if this is what you want? Sometimes they never grow up?? IDK,IDK him so i hope its not like that!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN