Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cheating someone all ways get hurt

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

a friend of mine met this guy on line,they are married .well his wife went out of town to visit her parents and the guy brings my friend over to his house and made out .ok they sneak off to be togetherand he told her about hishow they don't sleep in the same room,and he tx her and send sends pic of hisself to her phone,pic of him at work,now that the affair is over with . she is bitter she want to know should she send copies of the tx's and pis to his house? what do u ladies think.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Yawnarama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM

No. I think she made her bed. She just needs to get over it and not be vengeful.

myboysRmyhero
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM

tell her if she really done with him do ir but if she feels shell want him later on dont do it!

XOHilary
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Hmmm. I actually was talking to someone about this today bc a friend of mine I had to get rid of is doing the same crap literally to her fiance. Such a mess...anyhow. If I were the mistress; I would tell his wife. It is mean, but she deserves to know. However; if she's disrespecting a marriage; she's not telling for the right reasons; shes telling b/c she's being bitter and she wants him for herself. BUT, the wife does deserve to know;regardless...because what if she catches an STD from him or what if he's sleeping with OTHER women...regardless,I personally would want to know so im not wasting my time on the loser if I was the woman who is married to him. Also, I wouldn't care about protecting his feelings, he obviously doesn't care about either ones. 

rjsmommy214
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:09 PM

bad idea

ddk219
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 11:59 PM

two wrongs don't make a right.. I think the relationship should be left alone and it blow up in his face sooner or later. A snake doesn't change it always slithers around. Your friend should be the grown up here and walk away. Let him distroy his relationship by himself. He doesn't respect the women in his life so it will catch up to him in the end. Take care, D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)