Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Punished for My Opinion

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

Someone comment to me on facebook:

"I don't know that she killed her daughter, but evidence clearly shows that she did NOT care that the little girl was dead. She knew that her daughter was dead and didn't even mourn her. Could you do that if something (God forbid) happened t...o Zion?"

My Reply:

First of all I'm not sure what Casey knew or didn't know..But sadly when Casey did die I believe the whole family tried to cover it up..Now what would I do if something happeded to Zion?..My first thought to that is why would you even bring Zion into Casey Anthony's drama..but to answer your question clearly : I'd do everything and anything all at once..I would cry and yell and fight, and cuss out loud, go to God and and cuss him out to for takening my Zion..by Zion is not Caylee ; Zion is wanted and heads would roll until my lil King was returned to me..Zion is my La Bella Vita , I feel Casey got that tattoo when Caylee died..thats just a feeling tho..

Casey behavor after Caylee went missing is not what mothers do..lack of evidence and eye witness , and any DNA or finger print linking Casey to the body or crime scene or duck tape. The Jury could not say without resonable doubt that she did kill Little Caylee.. So if there was these missing parts then yes she should be punshished , weather I like her or think she would be fun or whatever I FEEL about her..but truth is the jury followed the law and the case and came to the right ending..I'm sure most of them even want to punish her now but case is closed..

I made this photo album on facebook with pictures of Casey & Caylee with this said in the abum disciption:(cause Caylee was just a baby she didn't know or care you Mama could be a killer or crazy as hell)

Take a good hard look at Casey & Caylee Anthony...What would Caylee want you to remember about her life??..La Bella Vita is Caylee Marie Anthony R.I.P babygirl.. I know a great father(My Dad) in Heaven that will keep you safe...Is this what a killer looks like?? hmmm..So this is the person you want to DIE??

I had got comments on this album but I deleted them outta anger :

I do not support DEATH or wish HARM on anyone..not OJ , NOT Casey,Bush, nobody...AND NOT ON MY PAGE!! take that hate some where else..done talkin about the case , maybe yall should actual watch the trail and read the case before you look at the hype and want to cut off her head.. I bet there are something YALL have done that make YALL guilty but no one tryin to kill yall!! ..Sick of the hate!!

Ashley put on her staus:

Casey Anthony Case Is crazy.. Just kill her && wrapp this ishh upp

So once again I felt the need to comment:

boo! I wouldn't wish death on anyone..Evil is not my level..let God work that ish out..lol let the wrong thing slip out my lips and be in hell with her lol ..nope not meh ♥

My Staus the day of Casey Anthony's verdict:

Maybe I miss something: What evidence put Casey Anthony at the crime scene? Why was Casey's parents in such a hurry to leave the courtroom and not console their daughter? Doesn't The US Constitution state "innocent until proven guilty" "right to trial by jury of peers" & "right to due process of the law"?? Thank God We Live In The USA & I Respect the Justice System So many men & women fight for!!!~

Phillp's comments:and if im not mistaken i dont ever hear of anyone fightn for our justice sytem i hear more people fightn to fix the justice system and to make it fair and full of common people not rich people with the rich antict and money to back there play. thats what were fightn for and its been like that for years

My Reply:Sorry I disagree.. I been in the system I've been in jail..I was wrong and I did my time in jail..I took it like a woman..Just because Caesy Anthony is a Liar does not mean she is a killer..what sucks is Americans want their way and to get away with everything; and our Constitution protects us from ourself..we are human and imperfect..

like I said I do not support death of anyone nor do I wish ill will one anyone..

Todd comments: Just because she was found not guilty doesn't mean she didn't do it

My Reply: doesn't mean she did...where is the evidence that puts her at the scene?? Someone is hidding something..She is a liar and not Mother of the year..lol but I need more then face value to say she should DIE..

Phillp again: She did it if not she still deserves to die and rot for even lettn someone else do it. A true mother would never hurt there child or let anyone else do it for that matter. What true mother parties while there child is missing what mother wa...its a month to file a missn person report what mother would lie to police about there daughter what real mother only crys when they feel like it over there child missn. Plz do tell.

My Facebook staus that started it all:

NOT GUILTY! I just knew that would be the verdict. Not enough evidence! God is Good!!!..Now all the Anthony's need some serious Dr.Phil time!! Show me a Perfect family!! Someone did something to Caylee,but it WAS NOT Casey!! Roy Krunk should run.. ~

Facebook Note:

And if one more ignorant person but some shit on my page about Casey Anthony,I'm go get the bitch myself and see if yall bust a grape then! :p This ish is so flipping overately crazy how everyone clam to know this chick! Hell I don't even know her but I know THE CASE and watched the trail daily...So for all the slow people that means I base my opinon on facts not feeling..Am I the only one that watches the news?? It's pretty sad when people just look at someone and feel like they should be put to DEATH..or just follow by what everyone else is saying..Well I'm not a follower and I have my own brain just like those 12 on the jury..Case Closed!

CafeMom Question

Why do I feel like I'm being attacked on Facebook when I'm not even on trail?? Why can't I speak my mind or are we judged for that too??

This has been so emostionally draining for me I know it had to be for the judge, jury,and layers the past 3years..Any thoughts?..good or bad..lol and sorry its so long of a post.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sen36
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 2:35 PM

wow..sorry you had to go through all that drama...I think people just need something to do and say...this has been on going for 4 yrs almost...and where was all their care b4 the trial??  it wasn't even mentiioned..but now its been hyped up so much..its ridiculous...I feel for ya..I didn't even comment on it nor did I follow the trial..I watched the OJ trial way back when and that was enough for me..lmao...Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!

Elastigirl818
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 3:02 AM
Don't post things that are controversial and you won't have to hear anyone else's opinion. Sounds to me like you opened a can of worms by posting this. Now you know that other people have opinions too albeit sometimes stupid or uninformed opinions but theirs all the same. Just remember that when you share yours others are likely to open up and share theirs. If you don't want the drama...don't start it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Yup

Quoting Elastigirl818:

Don't post things that are controversial and you won't have to hear anyone else's opinion. Sounds to me like you opened a can of worms by posting this. Now you know that other people have opinions too albeit sometimes stupid or uninformed opinions but theirs all the same. Just remember that when you share yours others are likely to open up and share theirs. If you don't want the drama...don't start it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ddk219
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I think alot more needs to be answered but I feel that is for the law and God. If in deed she did do or know who did it then or didn't do it. It is not us to threaten her and carry on so. Enough has been done. Just remember little Casey and leave the rest to God. D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)