Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:51 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 159 Total Views
Hey. I really need some advice, please help. I am 19 years old and I have a 23 month old boy. After having my baby I got on the depo shot. I have been on and off for roughly 2 years. I had my last shot in jan and I didn't go back because the last shot I got messed my back up so bad I could barely move. So its been 7 months since my last shot. I started my period in june around the 28th. In july I had it on the 9th it is now august 19th and still no period? I have had unprotected sex with my fiance. Could I be pregnant? And if so is that bad to be pregnant with my 2nd child even though I'm only 19? We both have stable jobs and have our own place. Sooo confused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mamainluvof4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:49 AM
You could be pregnant. It happened to me but it doesn't mean you are. Sometimes the depo messes with your period for up to a year. Its it bad you are pregnant (if you are) at your age. Not necessarily. Don't care, if you can help it, what others think off your life. The only bad thing is that having kids you doesn't allow you to get your life together. It seems one crisis after the next if you become a single mom. But, just love your baby, follow your instincts and you'll do great. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamainluvof4
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM
I hope you can make out that reply. My phone frustrates me by changing my words!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gregsgirl04
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I don't think it's bad if u r pregnant :-) sure u need to be careful but if u r then it's a gift from God. Love that baby!! Children are precious!!:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)