Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you go to "ESCAPE"?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Where do you like to go the most during the day to "escape" everyday chores?? This may sound silly but i like to hide in my second bathroom and lock the door so my 2 yr old doesn't get in after me... i just sit in there and orginaze things and relax away from having my dd up my butt all day... i think i like it in there because i have 6 bamboo plants in there and it just makes it a relaxing enviroment... so where do you escape to during the day?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TracyPeters
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually don't "go" anywhere or in some cases, I go everywhere... I read at night before I go to sleep. It helps me relax and I block out everything except what's in front of me. Some nights I can't wait to find my Book just to "Escape"

Sweets27
by on Nov. 12, 2011 at 8:39 PM
After I finish cleaning I like to go to my bedroom. I like to relax and watch tv.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthernNEMom
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 12:07 PM

the office.. how sad is that? lol

mrspippin07
by on Nov. 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM
I like to clean up & put on my headphones with my favorite loud music instead of listening to my hubby say "sit down we'll do that in a minute"(which he never helps) lol. Either that or lay in bedroom where our windows are blocked off & i hear whats going on in the house w/o being seen/involved
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)